FECC Annual Fundraising Gala!
Make your reservations to attend the 19th Annual FECC Gala Fundraiser which will be held on February 29, 2020 at the Double Tree by Hilton – Greenway Plaza in Houston, TX. Come join us in an evening of fellowship, a wonderful meal and entertainment with a silent auction.
Click on image below to open this year’s Gala invitation.
Interested in helping sponsor the 2020 Gala? There are numerous levels of sponsorship available to help underwrite the event starting at $500. FECC appreciates your interest and support of our annual Gala.
Would you be willing to make a tax deductible donation of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford to help us provide care for Egyptian children diagnosed with cancer in Egypt?
We simply can’t do it without you. Your support will make a real, lasting impact in the lives of those who are still in need.
Funds raised by our organization are spent on programs that benefit the children of Egypt. Moreover, our board includes four physicians from world-class institutions like the MD Anderson Cancer Center and Memorial Hermann Children’s Hospitals. These physicians’ knowledge of cancer treatments in Egypt and the US is critical in making informed decisions about the medication and education programs to fund. It is important to remember those who are less fortunate than us. Please consider donating to Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer. Due to the current economic conditions in Egypt, your help is needed more than ever!
Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer (FECC) is an independent non-profit 501(c) (3) organization based in Houston, Texas. It was founded in 1995 for the exclusive purpose of promoting awareness of cancer and providing for the total care of Egyptian children diagnosed with cancer in Egypt.
Thank you in advance for your generous donation! Donations accepted all year long!
Tax-deductible donations can be made by the following methods:
1) Donations can be made by visiting the FECC Network For Good donation website by clicking here.
3} Donations can also be made by mailing your donation to:
Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer (FECC)
P.O. Box 155
Bellaire, TX 77402-0155
Please SHARE the www.FECCHouston.org website with your friends. Thank you!
Who Are We, Vision, Strategy
The FECC is an independent non-profit 501(c) (3) organization based in Houston, Texas. It was founded in 1995.
We are an all-volunteer organization with little administrative costs and close to 100% of the funds raised by our organization are spent on programs that benefit the children of Egypt. Moreover, our board includes four physicians from world-class institutions like the MD Anderson Cancer Center and Memorial Hermann Children’s Hospitals. These physicians’ knowledge of cancer treatments in Egypt and the US is critical in making informed decisions about the medication and education programs to fund.
FECC’s Vision is To Provide a Cure for the Children of Egypt Afflicted with Cancer
FECC’s Strategy is
- Leverage the Board Resources and Medical Network to improve capabilities in Egypt
- Purchase medication for “underserved” pediatric oncology centers
- Very low administrative overheard
Progress to Date
- Sent over $1 Million since 1997 to Egypt. With your continued support we will be able to send millions more over the future years to help provide a cure for the Egyptian Children afflicted with Cancer.
- Over the years we have provided for medication for 6 different pediatric cancer centers across Egypt – Ain Shams, NCI-Kasr El Einy, Alexandria, Mansoura, Zagazig, Asyut, Also FEEC provides funding for training, scholarships, and small medical equipment to several pediatric cancer treatment centers in Egypt. The pediatric oncology hospitals we support are affiliated with the following universities: Ain-Shams, Alexandria, Mansoura, Zagazig, Asyut, Menya and Nasser Institute. more than $500,000 for medication, training, and supplies to different pediatric cancer treatment centers in Egypt. We are also continuing the visiting scholar program in collaboration with Texas Children’s Cancer Center, Houston.
- Provide support for the Health and Hope Oasis in Wadi-El-Natroun; Egypt’s first supportive care center for children with cancer and their families.
Go to FECCHouston Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FECChouston/ and LIKE Page to get automatic updates on what is happening. Also, please share the Facebook Page to broadcast this site to your Facebook friends.
10,645 total views, 14 views today