The guest speaker for the 2023 FECC Gala, Mrs. Amira Abou-Taleb, made a fantasic presentation titled “A Catalyst for Health and Hope.” She is a board member in the Friends of Childern with Cancer organization located in Egypt. The presentation provides an insight to the services and the need for funding to treat of children with cancer from impoverished communities in Egypt. Part of the presentation highlights the Health & Hope Oasis which FECC provides annual funding for the facility and medications to treat Egyptain children with cancer. Your generious donations allow those children to get treated and have an opportunity to recover and achieve a healthy and productive life for many years to come. Click on the below picture to view the presentation given by Mrs. Amira Abou-Taleb.
Dear Friends of FECC,
On behalf of Friends of Egyptian children with Cancer ” FECC “, many thanks for your continuous generous support to the FECC.
During these holy days our Muslim brothers and sisters fast Ramadan and our Coptic members fast (by adhering to a Vegan diet ) during the lent for 55 days before Easter.
During the fast, all of us are reminded to give to the poor and down trodden. Meeting our obligations by supporting the poor and sick children in Egypt is very gratifying. Your donations allow those children to get treated and have an opportunity to recover and achieve a healthy and productive life for many years to come.
Please include the FECC in your Ramadan or Lent donations :
Donations may be sent by one of the following ways:
- Sending a check to: Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer, P.O. Box 155, Bellaire, TX 77402-0155
- Or visit the FECC Network For Good donation website by clicking here
- Or via PayPal by clicking here
May God reward you for your good deeds always.
With greatest appreciation.
Would you be willing to make a tax deductible donation of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford to help us provide care for Egyptian children diagnosed with cancer in Egypt?
We simply can’t do it without you. Your support will make a real, lasting impact in the lives of those who are still in need.
Funds raised by our organization are spent on programs that benefit the children of Egypt. Moreover, our board includes four physicians from world-class institutions like the MD Anderson Cancer Center and Memorial Hermann Children’s Hospitals. These physicians’ knowledge of cancer treatments in Egypt and the US is critical in making informed decisions about the medication and education programs to fund. It is important to remember those who are less fortunate than us. Please consider donating to Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer. Due to the current economic conditions in Egypt, your help is needed more than ever!
Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer (FECC) is an independent non-profit 501(c) (3) organization based in Houston, Texas. It was founded in 1995 for the exclusive purpose of promoting awareness of cancer and providing for the total care of Egyptian children diagnosed with cancer in Egypt.
Thank you in advance for your generous donation! Donations accepted all year long!
Tax-deductible donations can be made by one of the 3 the following methods. Please consider making ongoing monthly or quarterly donations:
1) Donations can be made by visiting the FECC Network For Good donation website by clicking here.
2) Donations can also be made via the FECCHouston.org web site “Donation” page using PayPal with a credit/debit card or PayPal account by clicking here.
3} Donations can also be made by mailing your donation to:
Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer
P.O. Box 155
Bellaire, TX 77402-0155
Please SHARE the www.FECCHouston.org website with your friends. Thank you!
Who Are We, Vision, Strategy
The FECC, founded in 1995, is an independent non-profit 501(c) (3) organization based in Houston, Texas.
FECC is an all-volunteer organization with little administrative costs and close to 100% of the funds raised by our organization are spent on programs that benefit the children of Egypt. Moreover, our board includes four physicians from world-class institutions like the MD Anderson Cancer Center and Memorial Hermann Children’s Hospitals. These physicians’ knowledge of cancer treatments in Egypt and the US is critical in making informed decisions about the medication and education programs to fund.
FECC’s Vision is To Provide a Cure for the Children of Egypt Afflicted with Cancer
FECC’s Strategy is
- Leverage the Board Resources and Medical Network to improve capabilities in Egypt
- Purchase medication for “underserved” pediatric oncology centers
- Very low administrative overheard
Progress to Date
- Sent over $1 Million since 1997 to Egypt. With your continued support we will be able to send millions more over the future years to help provide a cure for the Egyptian Children afflicted with Cancer.
- Over the years we have provided for medication for 6 different pediatric cancer centers across Egypt – Ain Shams, NCI-Kasr El Einy, Alexandria, Mansoura, Zagazig, Asyut, Also FEEC provides funding for training, scholarships, and small medical equipment to several pediatric cancer treatment centers in Egypt. The pediatric oncology hospitals we support are affiliated with the following universities: Ain-Shams, Alexandria, Mansoura, Zagazig, Asyut, Menya and Nasser Institute. more than $500,000 for medication, training, and supplies to different pediatric cancer treatment centers in Egypt. We are also continuing the visiting scholar program in collaboration with Texas Children’s Cancer Center, Houston.
- Provide support for the Health and Hope Oasis in Wadi-El-Natroun; Egypt’s first supportive care center for children with cancer and their families.
Go to FECCHouston Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FECChouston/ and LIKE Page to get automatic updates on what is happening. Also, please share the Facebook Page to broadcast this site to your Facebook friends.