Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was established in Houston TX in 1995. It is an all-volunteer organization with a Federal Tax Identification Number 76-0464279.
Our postal address is
PO Box 155
Bellaire, TX 77402-0155
The Friends of Egyptian Children with Cancer was established for the exclusive purpose of promoting awareness of cancer and providing for the total care of Egyptian children diagnosed with cancer in Egypt.
Goals of the Foundation
- Establishing and promoting an educational campaign for the national awareness and conquest of cancer
- Providing psychological, social and educational support for the children and their families.
- Fostering and creating communication and cooperation with cancer centers worldwide
- Purchasing medical supplies and equipment
- Establishing treatment protocols within Egypt
- Promoting educational opportunities for Egyptian Medical personnel
3,186 total views, 2 views today